More than just behaviour management
- Fed up with using "reactive" behaviour plans (waiting for the difficult behaviour (RED) to happen before you think about what to do about it)?
- Looking for a behaviour intervention approach which focuses on stopping issues before they start (preventative)?
- Looking for an approach which focuses on maintaining well-being and learning new skills (GREEN) rather than managing or containing behaviour?
- Looking for an approach which pulls together all the strategies, resources & programmes into one structured framework?
- Looking for an approach which creates personalised, positive intervention plans (WwMe). Working with Me plans set out what the individual needs to maintain positive well-being & to learn new skills (a GREEN ZONE) and also how to address any problems that arise and prevent them in the future (creating an INTERVENTION HIERARCHY)
- Looking for an approach which is distinctive, clear and simple to use?
THEN USE THE 5P APPROACH !
- The 5P Approach asks you to THINK DIFFERENTLY about behaviour
- The 5P Approach focuses on prevention rather than reaction
- The 5P Approach focuses on meeting needs, ensuring positive well-being and on empowering the individual
- The 5P Approach focuses on teamwork, consistency & continuity
- The 5P Approach focuses on problem-solving and finding solutions
- The 5P Approach focuses on HOW rather than WHAT
- The 5P Approach framework encompasses all strategies and approaches which follow the same positive philosophy
- The 5P Approach focuses on learning from experience and moving forward.